Warbonnet Edge Tarp, all rigged, with Door Kit

I’m looking to sell my Warbonnet Edge tarp setup, to help fund a new Cuben tarp. I traded up my WBBB for an 11' Dream Hammock - otherwise this would be my go-to tarp for hiking in any season other than dead of winter. Full disclosure: this is not the current generation Edge, it’s the one before that. It’s Olive Brown, has a 126” ridgeline, is 96” wide, and had a listed weight of 10oz. Perfect for a regular WBBB or any other 10’ hammock, but minimal end coverage if used on an 11’ hammock. This tarp has seen very little use. I bought it a few years ago, used it on one overnight, then bought a Superfly on sale a few weeks later and that became my primary tarp (mostly car or winter camping). Edge was used a few more times as a loaner tarp – it has hung 8 nights in total. Everything is in excellent condition. Included is a full door kit – half the set (2 doors) used on one night of a four night trip. Otherwise brand new. Tarp comes with original stuff sack, a set of MountainGoat mesh tarp skins, and Dutch Flyz on each ridgeline tie out ring. All 4 corner tie outs each have 1.75mm yellow zing-it prussic loops and 6’ guy lines with a fixed eye spliced on one end and shock cord tensioners clove-hitched inline. Price to buy everything new: Edge Tarp - $95 shipped Tarp Skins - $25 shipped Flyz - $15 + S&H Door Kit - $75 + S&H 25’+ of zing-it - $5 Total = $215 + Shipping I’m asking $165, via paypal (includes CONUS shipping). I’ll even throw in a set of aluminum stakes, and enough zing-it to make a ridgeline, and you’re ready to hang! Thanks for looking

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags