FS: Scarpa Rebel Pro GTX sz 42, Rambo IV crampons, BD & Grivel ice screws, pitons, Suunto Core watch, Sportiva sz 45.5 shoes

Trying to clean up the clutter. Anything can be picked up in Boulder with cash. Otherwise, Paypal only.

NO GIFT PAYMENTS. I like to be able to pre-print shipping labels so you MUST select a shipping address with your Paypal payment. Otherwise, I will have to refund your money.

Shipping is at cost. Buy a bunch of small stuff and I'll ship for free.

I can definitely be persuaded to make trades. I am looking for:
  • MSR Miox or Steripen
  • Dynafit Speed Radicals or any race binding
  • Avy beacon (modern, 3 antenna only)
  • Singlespeed bike for in-town riding (I'm 6'1")
  • Totem Basic cams (new style preferred)
  • Firearms/ammo (Longshot on MP, but contact me for info)

Grivel Rambo Crampons - $129 + $13 shipping

Price drop to $119.

Owned for 2 full seasons, used frequently because they are the best, most secure, and most supportive crampon ever made. These are the newest model with the black anti-bots. The anti bots have a small section snapped off due to walking around on rock in the low-snow early season, but this has absolutely no effect on performance at all and the small bit missing has never caused any snow balling underfoot. And they're lighter weight now! :)
Crampons are used but sharp. Plenty of life left in the frontpoints and downpoints. I have a pair of brand new replacement frontpoints as well. $17 to add them to the package. Grab these crampons for almost 50% off MSRP!

Rambo IV

Rambo part 2

Assorted screws, pitons, screamers

• Snarg - $5
  • Russian titanium piton - $10 SOLD
  • #3 Bugaboo - $8
  • #6 Bugaboo - $8
  • Small Lost Arrow. Cassin I think? - $10
  • Small angle - $9
  • 17cm Grivel 360. Teeth are excellent, never touched rock. $40
  • 19cm BD Turbo Express. Teeth are excellent, never touched rock. $40
  • Screamer - $19
  • Grivel Candela V Thread tool - $15
  • BD Pick Protector - $5

Suunto Core Watch - $135
Used for ~6 months and then got a Vector HR so this has been in my drawer ever since. Comes with the original box and papers. Has some scuffs on the bezel and face but nothing gratuitous. Yours for half off. Battery is dead though.

La Sportiva Scorpion Size 12/45.5 - $40

Inexpensive shoe. Good for a backup or a comfy all day, flat-toed trad shoe. I normally wear an 11.5 sneaker and 43.5 in Sportiva shoes. I exclusively wore these with a sock for comfort and warmth on alpine objectives. Fairly stiff, decent edging. Cheap. Not much else to say.

Scorpion 45.5

Scorpion 45.5 toes

Scarpa Rebel Pro GTX Size 42 - $375
Brand new, never worn. Get your feet in the Ueli Steck carbon fiber hotness. Maybe you can speed solo the Eiger with these. I wish they fit my feet.

$15 will cover shipping and PP fees if applicable.

Rebel Pro

Rebel Pro 42

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags