HG Cuben Tarps, HG Phoenix UQs

Parting with some gear to help fund some upcoming trips. First up are two standard cuben fiber tarps with doors from Hammock Gear, both gently used, deployed maybe a dozen times each. One camo, one regular. Both are flawless and show no signs of wear. The camo I got new from HG earlier this year, and the regular I purchased here, with the original owner stating only a handful of times used. Both tarps are in excellent condition. Selling because the missus prefers sleeping next to me, as opposed to a few trees over. Both are 11ft ridgelines. Both tarps come with mesh skins from MountainGoat (with pockets), ZingIt continuous ridgelines with mini-biners, and Prussick tie outs utilizing ZingIt and Sterling GLOcord, as well as the original cuben stuff sacks. Ready to go right out of the box. Prices include shipping. Forum rules apply (RE: I'll take it!) Camo - 320 White/Translucent - 295 tarps.jpg 2014-10-02 14.53.19.jpg 2014-10-02 15.30.58.jpg 20141002_152238.jpg Next up are two HG Phoenix 20 underquilts, 1 with Argon. Both have updated suspensions and are in perfect condition. 175 each 20141002_172236.jpg PM me with any questions

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags