FS: Lightheart Gear Solong 6 Tent, Custom

I have for sale a Solong 6, custom silnylon tent in perfect condition. I love this tent and it has served me well on 6 backpacking trips since i bought it in Sepetember last year.

But I am looking to downsize to something more suitable to my smaller stature in cuben fiber.

This is a great spacious (8+ feet long) hybrid-wall shelter which sets up with two trekking poles and 6 stakes. The tent itself weighs 32oz and provides tons of space, has great ventilation and protection from storms and wind, but also has excellent visibility out of the tent for when the weather is nice.

Green floor bathtub floor, grey ceiling, two doors and two zippers with a spacious awning on one side and a vestibule on the other. I didn't get the titanium pole for propping up the awning but have gotten by by using sticks and trees.

The tent has been seam-sealed (including the floor for extra grip) and comes with a tyvek ground cloth and 6 msr groundhog minis.
Asking 300 OBO for the tent, groundsheet and stakes, with free shipping. The tent alone sells new for $410 with seam sealing. Would also consider a trade for a cuben shelter.

Feel free to contact me here or at djwazz at gmail dot com with any inquiries.