Gear Purge Extravaganza - Harnesses, Shoes/Boots, Clothing, and Ice Gear

Hey all,

I'm moving, so I'm purging gear I've somehow acquired over the past few years. Gear is being sold because I'm either terrible at sizing things, because I don't really know how I ended up with it, or I don't use it. Some prices firm, others I'm willing to haggle on. I'm also open to trades.

We go splits on shipping or local pickup in northern CO preferred.

I will take payment via Venmo, Paypal, BTC, or ETH, but please no other coins/tokens.

Trade items I'm looking for:
A down hoody in size medium. Preferably needs to stuff down in its own pocket, but not a deal-breaker - MH Ghost Whisperer, Rab Microlight Summit or Alpine, Himali Altocumulus, let me know what ya got.

Small/Micro Cams - C3s, Aliens/Totem Basics, Dragonflys. Maybe some ball/slider nuts? Not interested in Z4s. I'm looking for a full set to update from my TCU's.

Micro Brass

Drill and Battery Combo - Usually rap bolting, so if you got something with big batteries.....

I would consider a reasonably up-to-date Desktop PC, not concerned with OS.

HARNESSES
Black Diamond Momentum (S) - $35. Basically new, and green, so it will make you climb harder.

Black Diamond Solution (S) - $45. Never climbed in, and gently tried on.

Black Diamond Solution (M) - $45. Climbed in a couple times. Much like the color green, this particular shade of orange will probably take you into the 5.16- range.

Petzl Hirundos (S) - $25. I'd say this harness is entering middle-age as far as use is concerned.

Edelrid Jayne II (M) - $40. I honestly don't know where this came from. Seems to be new/no use. I've climbed a test pitch and would feel confident whipping.

Mammut Togir 3 Slide (women's M) - $35. This is my fiance's first harness. Has seen about a year and a half of sporadic use, more-so in the gym.

Shoes/Boots
Koflach Degres - Euro 9.5/US 10. $100. I climbed 3 pitches in these before realizing they are slightly too small. Pretty much new.

La Sportiva TX Guides - 43.5. $90. Too small, looking to get back what I paid for them. Keep in mind these do not come with insoles, so I will cover all shipping on these. Even though they were small they freaking rocked. I would consider a trade for these in size 45, because I'm actually that bad at sizing shoes.

La Sportiva Solution - 44.5. $140. I uhhhhh......decided I was gonna boulder hard when it was cold......and I needed to wear socks......in Solutions. They have 3 or 4 moves on the original soles because I'm a moron.

Keen Sandals - 11. $10 or free with purchase of something else. They look great with socks or whatever, more biz/cas than formal/dinner.

Scarpa Unknown Approach Shoes - 43.5. $40. Great condition. I just need to accept Scarpa shoes will not fit my feet correctly.

Clothing
Foehn Brise Pants - 32" waist. $60. Black. These are a euro fit. I don't have a euro body. Very slim and modern looking.

Basin + Range Tech Pants - 32" waist. $20. An exciting shade of beige. Small spot you can see next to ice clipper (for scale). Light, stretchy, and very comfy. Just don't get used anymore.

Carhartt Denim Overalls - 32x32. $30. Blue. These are my backup pair and have hardly been worn.

Ice Gear
Black Diamond Cyborg Pro Crampons (Pair) - $75. They will need a tune before use. Would make a great first pair of crampons.

Petzl/Charlet (Gen 1 Gen 2) Nomics - $225. I didn't Ice climb last season and it looks like skiing will be the new winter sport. Picks in pretty decent condition, no rattle. EDIT - I've been informed these are gen 2 Nomics and I've severely underpriced them. I don't really want to ask for money so I'll compromise with this. Whoever wants these, please consider donating $50 to $75 (or however much you want) to the American Alpine Club, the Access Fund, the NCCC, or Adaptive Adventures.

Simond Chamonix Ice Screw - $15. 17cm(?). Got this from a mentor. Teeth are still way sharp. Placed maybe twice?

CAMP Radion Ice Screw - $20. I measured 20cm. Also received as a mentor gift. Teeth are still sharp. Placed a couple times.

Black Diamond Express - $30 each. 19 cm, 16 cm, and 13 cm. These appear to be new. I have not placed them but I did get them from the aforementioned mentor, who might have placed them.

MISC.
Yates Screamers (x3) - $10 per. I'd whip on them if I had to, but I feel like if I get to that point I'm doing something wrong.

Black Diamond Ice Clipper - You get it free with the purchase of any ice gear. Scratch that, the first person that buys something gets it.