WTS:Knoxville- Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack (2013) with upgrades $150 OBO.

Hi All, I have a Ultralight Gossamer Gear Gorilla Backpack in Dyneema for sale. Only been used a few times and always taken care of. I'm only selling it because I need to start carrying some higher volume gear for winter and also some of my son's stuff. I'm basically moving to a higher volume pack. My pack is: large torso 19"-22" torso (people usually between 5' 9" and 6' 2" XL Hip[ Belt with pockets ($30.00 upgrade) I'm asking $150.00 OBO shipped Conus + 35 for paypal please contact me at: [email protected] gorilla-2012-1.jpg From the Gossamer Gear Website: "The Gorilla™ Ultralight backpack from Gossamer Gear is the proud successor to its award winning namesake. Built on the same platform as the original we have upgraded it for durabilitly, functionality, and feature set. This Gorilla™ is constructed largely of our custom 140 denier Dyneema GGridstop™ fabric for a sweet spot blend of toughness and weight. The Gorilla™ now sports 6 exterior pockets with loads of options for organizing and accessing your gear. The Gorilla™ Ultralight is a top loader and utilizes our OTT™ (over-the-top) closure system for a simple, solid, secure closure that also includes an integrated zippered top pocket. Also new is a taller more padded hipbelt with integrated pockets for a plusher more comfortable ride. Completing the harness is our new comfy curved shoulder strap system and groovy new EZClip™ sternum strap. The Gorilla™ backpack has an updated compression system that works with the OTT to compress vertically as well as horizontally. This compression lacing also serves to lash a jacket, foam pad, or other gear to the sides or top of the pack. You will also find an updated version of our proprietary removable stay. At just over a pound and a half complete the Gorilla™ remains Ultralight to the core and is tougher and more feature rich than ever. The Gorilla™ ultralight backpack is a smaller-mid volume pack that is suitable for most any type of trip. The Gorilla™ is best with loads under 30lbs but will handle up to 35 just fine. It comes with a SitLight™ pad, removable stay, and integrated but removable shock cord lacing, 2 cord locks and mini cord clip." Specs Weight: Small : 24.7 oz ( 701 g ) Average Total for all items included Medium : 26 oz ( 737g ) Average Total for all items included Large: 28 oz ( 793 g. ) Average Total for all items included This includes: Pack Body = 14.10 oz ( 400 g ) ( Average for Small size ) --- 14.95 oz (424 g) (Average for medium size) --- 16.25 oz ( 460 g ) ( Average for Large size ) Removable hip belt = 5.2 oz. (148 g.) Aluminum curved stay = 3.4 oz. each (96 g.) (Average) Sitlight Pad = 2.0 oz ( 51 g. ) (Average ) Capacity: 3,000 c.i. (46 l.) total 2,400 c.i. (39 l.) in main pack body/extension collar 600 c.i. (6.5 l.) in all pockets combined 35 lb maximum carry capacity Size: Medium (16" - 19" torso) (41 - 48 cm.) ( Generally fits people 5'4" to 5'9" , depending on body type and how you wear your pack Large (19" - 22" torso) (48 - 56 cm.) ( Generally fits people 5'9" to 6'2", depending on body type and how you wear your pack Materials: 140 denier Dyneema GGridstop coated ripstop nylon Select use of 1680 denier ballistic nylon for reinforcement. Select use of 210 denier urethane-coated double-rip ripstop nylon Select use of 30 denier silicone coated ripstop (silnylon) XTC fabric for harness lining Power mesh fabric, pad holder and large pocket Color: Black & Grey & Orange Options Hip Belt Size: Small hip belt (25" - 32" waist) (64 - 81 cm.) Medium hip belt (32" - 38" waist) (76 - 96.5 cm.) Large hip belt (38" - 44" waist) (91.4 - 112 cm.) XL hip belt (44"-60") (107 - 152 cm.) Dimension: (size medium) The large is 2 inches taller than the medium, and the small is 2 inches shorter than the medium Height 22” Width 11” Depth 6” Extension collar adds another 9” of height