Jacks R Better BMBH

I had this hammock for sale a while back but it was discovered that the hammock has a 1" hole in the bugnetting right on a seam in the corner of the hammock. Therefore I am selling this at what I feel is a significant discount. In my opinion the hammock is still completely usable. Especially with cooler temperatures coming and bug season about over. The hole could be easily patched. Or the netting pulled back when bugs aren't around. I replaced the original suspension with AHE whoopie slings and tree straps. I will include the original JRB hardware for a strap suspension. You'd just need to add 1" webbing. This hammock is the deluxe version. Double layer w/pad pocket. Besides the small hole in the netting, I believe everything on the hammock is in good shape. I am not including the pillow that the hammock is sold with from JRB. I will however include a DIY spreader bar bag. Selling for $130 including shipping. Not really interested in trades but I'd listen to any reasonable trade offer. Paypal only. Thanks...

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags