Cozy Campervan

Darn, I can't justify driving this thing around as my car. It's time for someone else to carry this torch of awesomeness. 

Asking price: $45,000 

Pictures

Video Tour

This is the camper van I built out to live in full-time while surfing, climbing, diving, and working. Van currently has 190,000 miles (on a diesel engine and mercedes components). I lived in it for 9 months starting in 2018, but then got a job that offers free housing. Since then it has been enjoyed on weekends and roadtrips, but sadly I don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I’ll deliver it anywhere West of Colorado if you meet my asking price. Located in SF Bay area. 

The van was built with ample storage, cooking space, bed space, and beautiful wood. Check out the video for a walkthrough tour. 

The highlights:

• 400W rooftop solar panels

• 220 amp-hours AGM deep-cycle batteries

• 1000W pure-sine Magnum inverter

• Battery combiner (starter and house batteries charge each other, smartly)

• 12V refrigerator

• 22 gallon freshwater tank (3 gallon greywater under sink)

• Under cabinet LED lighting (4 light circuits, 3 with dimmers)

• Swivelling passenger seat

• White oak wall panelling, redwood cabinet doors, hickory countertop

• Maxxair fan

• Full-size bed

• 2-burner stove with 3-gallon propane tank 

• 2x full-extension 60” drawers slides (500lb) in garage

• Storage for 3+ surfboards, 1-2 bicycles, GEAR

• Backup camera

• New BFG KO2 tires

• New brakes

The van’s running great. It never feels underpowered. It gets an oil change and fuel filter every 10,000 miles. In the last 15,000 miles it has gotten over $2.5k in work replacing seals on the top end, new shock absorbers, new brakes (including new front calipers and 4 new rotors), new tie-rod ends, new vacuum pump, transmission service, new windshield, new tires (3000 miles on them), new cruise control switch, egr valve cleaning/gasket. 

Holler if you're interested. I can guarantee you will love camping in this thing.

Detail

Tags