FS: Men's La Sportiva Mutant (9/42) and Altra Vanish (9.5/42.5)

Willing to negotiate as I am not an authority on the running shoe market, just looking to get someone high end shoes for a good deal. Any questions DM or comment below.

PayPal (goods and services) or Venmo preferred.

La Sportiva Mutant trail runners - Both are M US 9/EU 42

Selling because I found trail runners that fit me just a tad better than these, not because they performed poorly or hurt my feet. Insane grip even on wet and/or mossy, lichen covered rock. My first pair of Mutants lasted me a really long time and still had great grip even with worn tread. Bought these extra pairs thinking they'd be my lifetime trail runner.

The black pair are brand new/never been worn and the yellow pair has less than 20 miles on them. 

Black: $60 shipped

Yellow: $45 shipped

Both: $85 shipped

Altra Vanish race flats - M US 9.5/EU 42.5 (fit slightly small, if you wear an Altra US 9/EU 42 these will fit great)

Selling this pair because I ordered two pairs of different sizes and these were the pair that were slightly small and the return period expired. Lower end cushion with a thin carbon fiber stiffening plate. Super lightweight, they make you feel like Hermes when you wear them.

This pair has less than 20 miles on them. As racing flats, you can see that one run of ~8mi wore the tread a little bit. Not meant to be an everyday running shoe, save for your races! :)

$45 shipped

"Fear is the mind killer."

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags