FS: 2020 tarptent notch custom zimmerbuilt bigstep

Hello, up for sale is a few items I no longer use, or have not used. . I can take PayPal friends and family, or add 3% to the total cost to cover goods and service fees. Asking buyer to pay $5 to help with shipping. Thanks.

1. Zimmerbuilt custom bigstep. All black. This is in size large 21′ torso, hip belt 32′ or larger. It includes top bungee, bottom bungees for a tent and such, back pad bungee for a pad, 1liter water bottle pocket. Asking $200 this pack has never been used on trail. Purchased in February of this year.

4. Tarptent notch 2020 updated version. This is an outstanding ultralight single person shelter. It was seam sealed by tarptent. It has been used for around 5 or 6 nights. It includes the stuff sack, and all lines. I cannot find the tent stakes anywhere unfortunately. It may have a little trail dust and leaves, but no other problems or issues aside from that. There is a caribiner with cordage added to the door pulls. This allows you to open either door, as opposed to just one side. Asking $250

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags