FS: Like new La Sportiva BATURA 2.0 GTX, size 44.5 price $500

I bought this pair of awesome ice boots and unfortunately they are slightly too big for me. These boots where only used on a couple of hikes and a couple pitches of rock climbing to see if they fit correctly. I have demoed these boots on waterfall ice in Ouray, Colorado and they are amazing boots, very sensitive, lightweight, very warm and dry. I had no problems with sweat on the warmer days of demoing this boot. The only sign of wear are some very minor scuffs on the inside from hiking and a little bit of worn rubber. I would take paypal and local pickup in or near Fort Collins or Boulder.

This is what Sportiva says about the boot:
The Batura 2.0 GTX uses cutting edge proprietary two layer Gore® technology to create a boot that is warmer and more breathable for technical routes in the mountains. An integrated external gaiter with an asymmetrical zipper uses stretch Gore® technology to keep you dry while the inner boot uses another Gore® layer to allow moisture transport to the outer layer creating the ideal climate for your feet in cold conditions. The low profile upper construction and reduced midsole profile allow the boot to climb better with or without crampons. A stiff honeycomb carbon insole supports the foot and creates an air chamber for better insulation and rigid performance when front pointing or edging on rock. This boot takes the whole game to another level for alpinists.

New 2-layer Gore® technology for the ultimate cold weather protection and comfort
PU midsole for soft resilient comfort when walking
Asymmetrical waterproof durable zipper for excellent outer gaiter fit
Super lightweight insulating honeycomb carbon midsole for rigidity

And heres a link to Sportivas video review:

And here are a bunch of picture of the boots:

Front

inside

backside

outside

inside/laces

size label

soles