FS: Mammut 9.5 Dry Duodess 70m, BD C4 #7 Cam

Putting a few items up for sale to raise funds for other things.

The fine print first: All payments via PayPal. If paying via paypal, buyer is responsible for 3% or may use friends/fam at their discretion. Venmo is also okay if you are an established MP user. Shipping is included in all posted prices to CONUS addresses. I usually ship via USPS priority, but sometimes use UPS or FedEx. Offers for multiple items are okay via PM.

1. BD Z4 Cam Set. 0.2-0.5. SOLD. 2020 Manufacture. 0.2 and 0.3 are either new or placed once. 0.4 and 0.5 are excellent condition and show little wear. (ie. a few placements. Near new.) *only selling as set.

2. Petzl Grigri. Original. SOLD Near new condition with a few scratches. camming surface has little to no perceivable rope wear.

3. Mammut Crag 9.5 Dry Duodess. 70m. SOLD. New. 2020 manufacture

4. BD C4 Cam #7. SOLD New. 2020 manufacture. Some very superficial scratches from being stored in gear bag with other cams.

**This cam is one which I know I'll use and am not super keen to let go since it will likely be difficult to replace with how things are anymore, but am willing to do so. I have a preference to sell the cam with the rope, so I've set the pricing accordingly to highly encourage that, though I have also listed an individual price if interested enough. Through BD, it's will cost $215 after taxes. Most of the coupon codes don't apply to the two big cams.**

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags