Yard Sale

---------------------------------------------------

The sale will be conducted as follows:

PLEASE, NO PMs!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE ITEMS FOR SALE, SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS THREAD. NO NEED TO INDICATE WHICH ITEMS YOU ARE INTERESTED IN; JUST POST A REPLY TO GET "IN LINE." YOUR POST NUMBER WILL BE YOUR PLACE IN LINE.

I WILL CONTACT THE FIRST PERSON IN LINE AND THEY WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY ITEMS THEY WISH. ONCE THAT PERSON HAS MADE THEIR PURCHASE, I WILL THEN CONTACT THE NEXT PERSON ON THE LIST, AND THAT PERSON WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ANY OF THE REMAINING ITEMS. AND SO ON... MAKE SENSE?

Payment via Paypal.

USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in the US (including Alaska and Hawaii) - cost will be split between seller and buyer.

---------------------------------------------------
Many of these are simply catch and release items (due to sizing) that have just stockpiled over time. Most are in excellent shape.
1) Patagonia Capilene 2 - Green, M, LS, logo on front is worn, otherwise in excellent condition - $25
2) Patagonia Capilene 2 - Blue, M, LS, excellent condition - $25
3) Patagonia Capilene 2 - Tan/Black, M, SS, sleeves come down to the elbow, excellent condition - $15
4) Patagonia Capilene 1 - Blue Striped, M, SS, excellent condition - $15
5) Mountain Hardwear - Red Striped, M, 100% Supplex Nylon, runs small, excellent condition - $25
6) Mountain Hardwear - Grey, S, 100% Polyester, runs large, excellent condition - $25
7) Patagonia Island Hopper - Beige w/ checkered pattern, M, runs large, great physical condition, a few very small stains - $25
8) Patagonia Island Hopper - Light Blue w/ checkered pattern, M, runs large, great physical condition, a few small stains - $25
9) Patagonia Button Down - Green, M, 100% Cotton, great condition - $2510) Reebok Trail Shoes - Black/Red, 10.5, lightly used, some wear, but in great condition overall - $25
11) Reebok Road Shoes - Black/Red, 10.5, lightly used, some wear, but in great condition - $25
12) Five Ten Guide Tennie Canvas - Gunmetal/Black, 10, basically new without tags, worn around the house and realized I'm more of a trail shoe guy than a rock shoe guy - $60
13) Patagonia Cycling Vest - Black w/ a small company logo just under the collar on the back (I can get a picture of it), windproof on front and lower back, single pocket on lower back, no tag but fits between a M/L, great condition - $20
14) Patagonia Capilene Fleece - Green/Blue, L, not sure what weight Cap, great condition - $25
15) Marmot Wind Jacket - 2 for sale, both black, both L, mesh under arms and at the base of the neck on the back, both in excellent condition - $35 each
16) REI 1/4 zip top - Light Green/Dark Green, M, fits on the smaller side of M, used with a few snags, but in good shape overall - $20

17) Rail Riders Expedition Shirt - Blue, M, runs large, missing the second button from the top, but otherwise in great shape - $25
18) REI Sahara(?) Shirt - Blue, M, underarm mesh with zipper closures (see picture - one zipped open, one closed), back mesh, buttons to secure rolled up sleeves, excellent shape - $25
19) American Eagle 100% Lambswool Sweater - Tan w/ stripes, L, casual piece, but very warm, used but in good shape - $12
20) Levis 527 Jeans - All 34x30, worn with some frays, but they are jeans and have a bunch of life left in them - $20 for all 4
21) Gap Khakis - Both 34x30, worn, but in good shape - $10 for both
22) Eddie Bauer Shorts - 33 waist, new without tags - $1723) Nike Triax Watch - Well used (see photo), but never failed me while I wore the heck out of it. Battery died since I last wore it. Get a new one and you're back in business. $15
24) Nixon Watch - Very cool blue color face, also well worn with scratches on the face. Same as above, worked great while I wore it, but the battery died while it was in storage. $25

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags