FS: Garmin InReach Explorer+, HMG Versa fanny pack

Hello everyone!

Cleaning out the gear closet; raising thru-hike funds. :)

First up is my Garmin InReach Explorer+ that was bought brand new in July 2020. I’m selling it because I’ve swapped over to the mini. It’s seen a round of the New Hampshire 48 and somewhere along the way obtained a small scratch on the screen which is detailed in photos (link provided below). It was foolish of me not to use a screen protector, but maybe you’re the type of person who doesn’t eschew gear with a little character. With it comes the original box, manuals, charging cable and carabiner. The device has been reset to factory specs and I have removed it from my Garmin account so that you may add it to yours. It was given a fresh spritz of 99% isopropyl after handling for photos, because safety first! $300 shipped.

Also available is my Hyperlite Mountain Gear Versa fanny pack that was bought brand new in September 2020. I’m selling it because it no longer fits my needs. I was using it as a camera bag for my mirrorless camera but I have decided that I would like more volume than it can provide. It’s been a wonderful companion with me in the White Mountains and you can barely tell that it has been used at all. Photos available through the link below. Also given a quick sani spritz. $50 shipped.

Shipment to CONUS only. Payment is preferred via PayPal G&S, and I’ll even eat the fee.

Click here for image gallery.

Thank you!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags