For Trade: LEKI Trail AntiShock Trekking Poles

Looking to trade a brand new, never used pair of LEKI Trail AntiShock trekking poles. I'm willing to trade for some gear that is more useful to me. I'm not looking for anything specific, but some things I would certainly consider are stoves, sleeping pads, headlamps, lanterns, hammock tarps, canoes (just kidding), etc. Whatever you're willing to trade, I'm willing to consider. 

The story behind the poles is that a well-intentioned family member bought me this pair of LEKI Trail AntiShock trekking poles, but little did he know that I'm not a pole user. I've tried other poles in the past and they always seemed to be in the way and a distraction to me. Therefore, I'd like to trade these to a TS member who would actually get use out of them, and in return, receive something I would actually get use out of myself. 

Feel free to post to this message or in a private message if you have something to trade. If you need additional photos or info, please let me know. Preferably I'd like to ship to US only, but would consider international shipping depending on item traded. Thanks! 

Specs for LEKI Trail (AntiShock) Trekking Poles (Pair):

• Number of sections: 3
  • Adjustable: Yes
  • Lock mechanism: Twist lock
  • Length: 27" (68.5cm) to 57" (145cm)
  • Trekking pole style: Trekking poles
  • Basket type: Trekking
  • Tip material: Carbide
  • Single/Pair: Pair
  • Shaft material: Aluminum
  • Handle material: Composite
  • Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.