FS: Women’s Gregory Jade 33L Climbing/Backpacking Pack

Selling this pack in great condition. Has been used on maybe 4 or 5 day trips.

Retail new was $170, sales online rn hover around $130, offering this one for $65 + shipping (or local contact-fee pickup in either San Jose, CA or Salt Lake City, UT) 

Photos and details below: 

Specs: 

33 litre capacity

“Crossflo” frame for breathability against back 

Padded lumbar support and padded hip straps with two zipper pockets on hip straps 

Adjustable padded shoulder straps with straps for threading through hydration bladder hose 

Adjustable chest strap with sliding attachment points for comfort/fit 

Ice tool/ice axe/trekking pole straps 

Integrated raincover that zips away into its own pocket 

Main compartment has both cinch top to allow top access and zipper around sides and bottom for clamshell opening 

Rope strap to cinch rope coil down on top of pack underneath brain 

Top compartment/brain has both outer and inner zip pockets and clips and cinches down to keep everything secure 

Integrated H2O bladder compartment with suspension clip holds bladder up to 2.5 liters (or more...) 

Water bottle pockets on both sides 

Condition: 

Excellent. Check the photos. The only signs of wear are two stains (visible in photos) - one on the right hip belt pocket and the other on the bottom of the pack (both from sunscreen) - and some scuffing. Cosmetic only but I want to be super up front so you know what you’re getting. Aside from that, the pack is basically new. Straps, buckles, etc all in perfect shape, rain cover has never been used, years and years of use ahead for this pack. 

Why I’m selling it:

Comes down to two things. First, it’s slightly too short for my torso (I’m 5’9”). Second, I’m personally not a fan of wider hip belts, which in combination with riding too high on my long torso means I reach for other packs before this one.

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags