WTB: -25F-ish rated sleeping bag and 4-season tent

EDIT: just looking for a liquid stove now, ideally that MSR Whisperlite.

Hello! I'm new here and found this site while googling around for used sleeping bags. I live in Minneapolis and am trying to get into winter camping. I'm interested in a used sleeping bag rated around -25F and a four season tent. I'm particularly interested in Feathered Friends and Western  Mountaineering bags. I've had my eye on the Black Diamond Eldorado and pretty much anything from Hilleberg, but would be interested in any tent/bag that fits the bill.

Long story: Last night I tried camping at Afton State park with my trusty WM Ultralight, but even with 2 winter jackets and a fleece inside the bag it couldn't cut the mustard. I was mountaineering in New Zealand a year ago and slept next to a couple guys who had climbed 55 of the tallest mountains in their respective countries (including DPRK!). He was sleeping in a Feathered Friends Snow Goose. I love my ultralight, but ever since then I've been curious to try an FF bag. I like that the weather resistance for FF bags would work for cowboy camping.