FS: Zpacks Zero Backpack, size small, camo hybrid cuben

Selling my nearly-new zpacks zero backpack. It is a 'small' size, with body dimensions 10" wide by 6" deep by 30" tall (I had zpacks add a couple more inches to the height for me). Even though the pack body is specified as 27.5L on zpacks' website it feels significantly larger than another 30L pack I have, so I'd say 27.5L is very conservative, more like 30-35L with the extended roll-top.

Comes with the mesh front center pocket, 2 side pockets, roll-top closure, top strap, haul loop, sternum strap, sleeping pad shock cord (for attaching a foam back-pad), and a removable waist strap (1" webbing). Its made from the 2.92 oz/sq yd hybrid cuben material, in a lovely woodland camo color. It looks really nice in camo!

The torso height is zpacks medium, so 21 inches from the top of the shoulder strap to the bottom of the belt.

I've only used this on one 2night trip, and it doesn't have any signs of use (not even any dirt), it looks brand new. Recently my circumstances have changed and I won't be getting any use out of this pack in the near future, so I can't justify keeping it and I'm letting it go. I know I'll probably regret it sometime in the future, its a fantastic pack.

Weight is 10.6oz including removable waist belt, 9.45oz without.

I paid around $190 for all the additional options, and had to wait 5 weeks, I'm asking for $155 shipped.

another photo with flash, the detail in the camo looks a little clearer.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags