Winter closet cleanout: Western Mountaineering sleeping bag, Smartwool, Icebreaker, Black Diamond, Outdoor Research

I posted some of these back in the summer as part of a larger closet cleanout and these were left over, now reposting with all lower prices.

I'll post photos in the body soon, until then you can see all the photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/MQmZ38SN5o9NmXca8

- SOLD Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 6' Right Zip: Very good condition - I bought this used in the summer, but never actually used it! I have a WM megalite for my 3 season bag, and found a deal on a used Antelope for the winter, so this is an odd man out. 5-6+ inches of loft, great draft tube, <2lbs. A great review is on: outdoorgearlab.com/reviews/… . This will be a perfect bag for someone else. I have stored it 100% of the time hanging in a dry gear room. I didn't receive a WM storage and stuff sack when I bought , but I can send an off brand storage bag and stuff sack. $425 porch pickup, or $445 shipped to the CONUS. 

- SOLD Smartwool 250 zip base layer hoodie black Mens Small (new with tags - worn a couple times in the house, now beyond return timeframe and collecting lint in my closet) $55

- SOLD Smartwool 150 Microstripe blue Hoody Mens Small (perfect condition, only worn inside a few times, washed once in nikwax woolwash. Great sun hoody) $40

- SOLD Black Diamond Alpine Start blue softshell hoody, mens Small. Good used condition, a little pilling on the cuffs (see photos).$35

- SOLD Icebreaker longsleeve Bodyfit 200 Longsleeve Mens Small blue with mountain design on the front (catch and release, good used condition but tighter than I was hoping) $20

- Outdoor Research Astroman Long Sleeve Shirt, Mens Small steel blue. New with tags (bought on sale and didn't realize it was final sale...but doesn't fit the way I was hoping. Sorry for the wrinkles, it's been sitting in the package). $30

Any of the clothes are $8 shipping via USPS, or a flat $8 if combining things (the sleeping bag is $20 shipped). Paypal or venmo accepted.  Also available for pickup in Westminster CO (Denver/Boulder area).