$25 Cams: C4s, Aliens

Got some aliens for sale, I don't use the C4s or climb hard enough for the aliens. Great for a first rack, just resling em and you're golden. More photos here: imgur.com/a/kTvfISz

$25 OBO each,  buyer pays shipping via flat rate envelope. Willing to split shipping if you buy 2 or more cams. 

NB these are older cams, I wouldn't sell them if I didn't think they were functional, but as always it's on you to assess the safety of used gear 

SOLD Also got this sick old school Patagonia vest (Men's medium), featuring the biggest damn pockets I've ever seen on a vest. Only selling because I'm right in between sizes, so I ended up going with a small. Seriously, you can shove so much crap in this thing it's incredible. I have belay jackets with smaller inner pockets than these. Also super fuzzy and warm. Colin Haley loves vests, why don't you?  

Open to trades, let me know what you've got. Bartering is more fun anyway. interested in a Gri Gri, ~43 shoes, tricams, ice gear, aiders, C3s, carabiners, and probably lotsa other stuff I can't think of at the moment, shoot me an offer

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags