[WTS] - Black Diamond Soft Shell, Arcteryx and OR Synthetic Insulation, ULA CDT, 1733 Side Pack. Get in here!

Pics! imgur.com/a/qw0yWMn

Looking to move these so holler at me with your offers people. 

All are MENS MEDIUM

First, a Black Diamond Dawn Patrol Soft-shell. This was highly recommended online but it feels too heavy for me, personally. Never used! $75 shipped CONUS

Second, Arcteryx Atom SL. Was intrigued by the no-insulation-on-arms thing but found on a few cold hikes that it doesn't do anything my Squamish + Fleece already does. $80 shipped CONUS

OR Ascendent Hoody. Used Spring of 2020 and some of Winter 20/21. In fantastic shape! All you Alpha heads should take a look at this bad boy. $75 shipped CONUS. 

ULA CDT Custom catch and release. From original sale post: "Custom ULA CDT – All black gridstop, no hipbelt, and none of the extra internal or external bits and bobbles. Medium torso. This pack has served me well, but I went the MYOG route and no longer need this one. It is in like new condition. Super stripped down." $90 shipped CONUS

1733 Side pack. Its a cool pack! More info here: seventeenthirtythree.com/sh…. $75 shipped CONUS

Buyer pays PayPal Goods and Services

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags