FS: MLD Serenity Shelter, Zpacks Flat Tarp, & Tarptent Notch (DuoMid for SoloMid XL?)

For Sale

Please PM with any questions. First person to actually pay via PayPal gets it. Thanks!

MLD Serenity Shelter
- 9.5 oz
- silnylon floor
- .7oz sq/yd Nanoseeum
- 1/2 silnylon + 1/2 netting door
- includes stuff sack but not guy lines (I can throw some in if it'd be helpful)
- good condition, no modifications made
- $115 shipped (paid $145 plus shipping)

Zpacks Flat Tarp
- 5.6 oz
- .51 oz/sqyd Cuben Fiber
- 5' x 9' x 7'
- 14 tie outs! (one at each corner, 3 along the head, 3 along the foot, and 2 on each of the sides (all evenly spaced on their respective sides)
- includes stuff sack (cuben) and guy lines for main ridge
- very good condition
- $175 shipped (paid $205 plus shipping)

Tarptent Notch
- 28.1 oz
- good condition, really very good condition but unlike the above this has actually been used a bunch: in taking it down and setting it up, the Nanoseeum has gotten 'pinched' (I think by the mitten hooks and/or zippers and/or similar on the shelter) -- see picture below. There's a lot of these (a dozen or two??) on the Nanoseeum but they in no way affect function. Also, being stuffed in a backpack for two months, it's got a bit of hiker funk -- it's not bad but it's there. It's outside airing out now but I wanted to be upfront about it. Finally, when seam sealing, I forgot to seal the one seam on the ground sheet (runs perpendicular); never had a problem but I *always* used a RidgeRest underneath the shelter so that probably helped (seam sealing job was good, by the way).
- includes stuff sack and four Easton Aluminum 6 inch stakes (and stuff sack for stakes)
- $190 shipped (paid $275)

Finally, while I'm not interested in selling, I wouldn't mind swapping a brown silnylon DuoMid for a SoloMid XL -- cuben is all the better and I'm happy to come to the table with some cash. While I'm proposing crazy things, if you have a Feathered Friends Snowbunting or similar (long) and are interested in trade + cash, let me know.