HUGE SALE! Zpacks, Patagonia, North Face, OR, MHW, Suunto, Osprey, Marmot, BD…

See this LINK for pictures. Too much stuff to post pics here. 

Some of this stuff is mine, some I am selling for a friend. Local pickup in Santa Fe NM or I can ship within the US. If you want dibs on something post below with the items you want. I’ve tried to price things fairly, but if you think something is priced too high, or want to make an offer especially on multiple items, send me a PM.

Payment via paypal or cash in person. Paypal F&F is good, or G&S is fine but please add 3% for paypal fees. Sometimes the shipping is cheaper with Paypal G&S and you do get paypal protection, so I’ll leave it up to the buyer. I’ve bought and sold lots of stuff on this forum and never had any issues, but I know it happens.

Shipping is NOT included in the prices – let me know what you want and your zip code and I will send a quote on shipping. The more stuff you buy the more flexible I can be on price+shipping.

In general, shipping will be via USPS, which costs about $5 for a small envelope, $8 for a large priority mail envelope, $14-15 for a medium flat rate box, $20 for a large flat rate box. Shoes/boots are likely about $12-15 to ship per pair depending on the weight. Packs will likely be around $20-25 to ship but may be able to fit more than one (plus other items) in the box for the same cost.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags