FS Hyperlite Mountain Gear HMG Cuben Green Flat Tarp (8X10) and Echo 2 Insert

I am selling my Hyperlite Mountain Gear 8X10 Flat Tarp and Echo 2 Insert.  Please forgive the pictures — we currently have frozen ground and 18 inches of snow, here in Iowa.  Therefore, I set it up the best I could, in my office.  This is a phenomenally versatile shelter combination for up to two people.  Don’t need bug protection or a floor, just take the tarp.  Don’t need rain protection, just take the insert.  Or take both, if desired.  They hook in together, as you can see from the pictures.  In a downpour, you can set up the tarp first, so that the inside of your insert doesn’t get wet.

The tarp and insert have only been used 5 nights, last year in Rocky Mountain National Park, and was purchased new for that trip.  It was always used with a polycryo ground sheet underneath the insert.  I have replaced the stock cord with Lawson 3mm Reflective Glowire.  However, if you prefer the stock cord, I still have the cord that came from HMG, and will include that.   Included in the sale is the tarp, insert, cords, and HMG cuben stuff sacks.

Both this tarp and insert were purchased new.  Brand new, the 8X10 flat tarp is $395, and the insert is $310 — combined $705.  I’m asking $550. Payment is via Paypal.