FS: Zpacks Hexamid solo plus net tent, Zpacks poncho groundsheet, MHW jacket

Hexamid solo plus net tent, blue.  Has the storm doors.  Lines were replaced along with from the person I bought it from.  I just weighed it and it’s 13.5 oz.  I have the other lines from the seller.  No groundsheet.  They said they’d hiked 3 weeks with it on JMT but didn’t use it all of those nights.  I have less than a week in the tent.  There are some pinholes at the top but I taped them, survived a series of downpours just fine in them.  One snag in the netting.

Main reasons I’m selling: partner is really interested now to come with and I scored a deal on a Duplex.  Rather have a duplex and just normal size hexamid solo for my own trips.  Also I hate the blue color >shrug<

Asking $300.

Z packs bathtub poncho groundsheet.  I used it as a groundsheet for part of my PCT thru, it’s still in GREAT condition amazingly.  The poncho style does not work for me, way too baggy, I’d rather have a jacket + poly

Asking $100.

Mountain Hardware Ghost Shadow, women’s XL, black.  Got this from REI used, it’s cleaned and in perfect condition except the bottom drawstring is broken.  Might be fixable.  I got it for my partner since I had a gift card but it doesn’t actually fit a men’s M, dontyaknow (too small in shoulders/arms whoops).  If you are a skinny thru hiker dude this still may fit ya, still working to get my guy there lol.

Asking $100.

BV450.  Used, but in great condition/no stickers.  Been starting to be harassed in the ADK’s with this and with starting to go on trips with my partner or a friend, looking to upgrade to bearikade.

Asking $50.

All prices include shipping to lower 48.  Happy to ship elsewhere if you pay for it.

I am interested in trades for a Zpacks hexamid solo (net tent), Massdrop pine blanket/costco quilt, and/or Bearikade Scout.  Happy to throw some cash in the mix.