FS: Complete Phantom (w/ Spark & Dynafit touring parts) Alpha Ride Hardboot Splitboard setup | & optional boots | used but functional - $300 w/o boots, $360 with, shipping incl.)

For Sale is my older (2017 Alpha Series setup) complete setup (BOARD NOT INCLUDED) & Spark R&D/Dynafit touring components. I'll include the boots if you want for 60 extra. 

Whole setup for 360, or 300 for just all the hardware. INCLUDES SHIPPING. Not interesting parting out hardware sorry. If the hardware sells separately I'll do just the boots for 75. Paypal or Venmo is fine. 

It is well used but fully functional. I'm selling because I got new boots and they were slightly too small sole length for the these bindings. This kit has some miles and vert on it, but worked fine, and I would easily still be riding it for another season or two if my new boots fit. They changed sizing slightly when they went from Alpha to the M6 series - I totally though my new backlands would fit but unfortunately the BSL on my new boots was slightly too small - DOH! 

Includes:

Phantom Alpha Ride bindings Size L (28.0-30.5 Mondo, BSL 297-327)

Phantom Adjustable Split Cleats

Phantom Install kit with tool, bits, scraper, and loctite - I'll send the PDF install instructions to the buyer

Spark R & D Hardboot Dual Height Wires with adapter plates 

Spark R & D Dynafit Toe Adapter Plates

Dynafit Toe Pieces (Speed Radical I believe)

Optional Boots - La Sportival Sideral 2.0 Boots 28.5. MODS: The shells have been modified for snowboarding as per the Phantom recs at that time (dremeled upper cuff down and drilled holes as shown to soften flex - it worked). The shells are well worn as shown but functional - cheap way to get you started. The liners (La Sportiva stock replacement) were replaced last year - molded once and worn probably 10-15 days) and are in great shape. I also replaced the lower buckles & cables which were showing wear. I added the (kids -soft) booster straps shown which added some nice flex and and a more snowboard boot like feel. I have the original (non-flexible) straps and can include those as well, but I bet you'll prefer these boosters. FIT: This is a 28.5 mondo and fit me very well. For reference I wear a 10.5 in Burton boots and most other US sizes. In euro size 44 or sometimes 43.5. 

Pics!....

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags