Custom Ram Promaster Build $88,499

My brother (located in Boise, ID) just finished this quality campervan build. The pics really don't do it justice. I figured there might be a person or two floating around the MP forum that might be on the lookout for one. I've copy & pasted his ad below- message me and I'll send you his contact information. He'll gladly answer any questions you might have.

BRAND NEW! With only 50 miles, this campervan is ready to take your adventures to the next level. Stay cozy slope side in your own personal lodge or take the road less traveled! Whatever the adventure, this van has the features necessary to ensure you are comfortable and equipped with all the gear you need.

This van has a spacious floor plan with swivel seats and a Lagun swivel table with charging ports if you need to work on the road. Some of the key features include a rooftop awning to extend your living space, an espar heater, and a spacious fridge! The house battery charging system and monitor display are designed to allow for stress-free use, maximizing your ability to be off-grid comfortably. From the multi-zone LED lighting to the high-quality soft-close cabinetry w/ locking latches, the small details make this van stand out.

A full list of build componentry is listed below. For specific questions about this van or specifications please reach out for assistance.

Build Features
- Simarine Pico Monitoring Display (Batteries, Water Tanks, Temperatures, Power Usage)
- Maxx Fan Deluxe Rooftop Fan w/ remote
- Thule Hideaway Rooftop Awning
- Stainless TF130 Fridge W/ small freezer compartment
- Outdoor Hot Shower
- USB ports
- 120 Volt Plugs
- Multi-Zone LED Lighting
- Garage Area Lights
- Movable Storage Bench
- Lagun Swivel Table
- Espar B4L M2 Cabin heater
- CRL Venting Window behind Galley
- Soft Close Drawers and Cabinets
- Southco Stainless drawer latches
- Driver/Passenger Swivel Seats
- Elevated Bed Platform
Electrical System

Battery Bank - 12 Volt, 230 Amp Hours FLA
Solar Panels - Renogy Eclipse, 2 - 100 Watt Panels

DC/DC Charging
- Model - Kisae DMT 1250
- Automatic Multi-Stage charger
- Charges House batteries while the van is running
- Regulates charge from solar panels to charge the house battery
- Digital Display

Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
- Model - Kisae Abso 1000
- Charges House Batteries when plugged into shore power while also powering 12volt accessories
- Provides 120-volt electricity in the van
- 1000 Watt Continuous, 2000 Watt Surge
- 40 Amp Multi-stage charger
- GFCI Protected
- Digital Display

Water System

- 20 Gallon Fresh Water (inside the van)
- 14 Gallon Gray Water (undermount)
- Isotemp SPA 15 Stainless Steel Marine Water Heater
- Quick Release sink drain - switch between the gray water tank and draining directly to the ground
- Remote Drain Release for gray water tank

Ram Promaster 2500
159” Wheelbase High Roof
Miles - 050
Year - 2018
Factory Van Warranty
Basic Limited - July 31 2021
Power Terrain Warranty - July 31st 2023 or 60,000 Miles 

Detail

Tags