Climbing Clothes For Sale - Prana, Patagonia, 5.10

Trying to empty out my closet. Prices do not include shipping. Willing to discount if you bundle items. Let me know if you are interested. 

SOLD: Prana Super Mojo Short, Dark Grey  - Size Small - $20 OBO
New generation of Mojo shorts. Used, in good condition without stains or rips. Very comfy.

Prana Mojo Short, Light Grey - Size Medium - $15 OBO
Older generation of Mojo shorts. Good condition with some pilling on waistband. Plenty of life left.

SOLD: Patagonia RPS Rock Pant, Navy Blue - 31 W - $30 OBO
Great light weight climbing pant in good condition. I have worn them a few times but they dont fit me well in the seat. 

SOLD: Patagonia R1 Hooded Half Zip, Navy Blue - Size M - $50 OBO

This piece is a few years old. I have worn it minimally as it is a little too small for my frame. In good to fair condition. No pilling, stains, or tears; tons of life left. 

Levis 511 Commuter Series Jean - 31x32 - $25 OBO

These are an awesome pair of jeans that I bought specifically for climbing. Sadly they just do not fit. Really nice mid weight denim with tons of stretch. Great for colder climbing days. Like new with one small snag near front right pocket.

5.10 Sleuth Sneaker, Olive Green - Size US 8 - $40 OBO

Super dope 5.10 approacher that I bought too small. This is the older generation that they do not make anymore. Saw Jimmy Webb with this very same pair.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags