9/21/14 For Sale - BD camelots pre C4s, C3s, Metolius curve nuts, quick draws, hexes, biners and more - some used, some like new

Hi, I'm a Joshua Tree local climber (17 years) and have an assortment of gear for Sale - including BD pre C4s, BD C3s, quick draws, assorted modified D & oval carabiner's, stoppers, hexes, and some assorted misc. items. All of this gear was purchased new and used by me only (except one vintage set of original Chouinard Cams) so I know each individual piece's history. Some of it is used, but not abused, some of it is like new, and was never used, or barely used (ie test placed, or placed only a few times). All of it has been well taken care of and stored properly (ie. cams cleaned and lubed when needed using Metolius Ecotech cleaner and cam lube (which I just did to all cams being sold) cam slings re-slung (by Fish - Russ Walling who lives here) etc.

All pics are high resolution, click to enlarge. If you need more info, or pics please contact me via email, or phone :
email: [email protected]
Phone: (760) 366-8466

If you contact me via phone, note this is a landline, so don't text, leave a voicemail if I don't answer, w/your info and I will return the call. Payment by PayPal only, or cash if you are local. Due to recent PayPal scams on here please send as regular payments, not gifts, unless I know you personally - that way both of us will have PayPal's protection.

All prices are without shipping, which you pay. I will only charge the actual cost of the least expensive method of shipping via US postal service + ins., which is close to town - UPS/FED EX are more of a pain to ship from here. Or, whatever USPS method and rate you prefer. If for some reason, you can't do USPS eg. they won't deliver to your house, like sometimes happens here in Joshua Tree, then I will ship whatever carrier you want at their cost. You pay PayPal fees, unless you purchase multiple items ie full set of something, then I'll cover it.

Most of this gear are either extra sets of cams, or gear I bought, didn't like, and put in the extra gear crates. I rarely post on here, so I don't have a lot of MP points, but JT is a small community, and every body pretty much knows everyone. If you know others in the climbing community here, feel free to ask them - ie Gordo, D. Reid, S. Gerberding, Big Al, Al Dude, E. Kramer-Webb, D. Mayville they all know me, my climbing experience, that I take very good care of my gear, that you'll actually receive gear you buy etc. O.K. here's the gear:

Overview gear -

BD pre C4s all in good condition, all reslung by Fish (Russ Walling). The .75's, and .5 were double slung, so you can extend the placemsnt without a quick draw, a cool feature he provides on his reslings. (can't double sling the pre C4s #1 & larger cause the sling hole's are too small.) They are also beefier (wider) than original much thinner slings.

The #2 is $37, #1s $35 ea, .75's $30 ea, .50 $30

BD pre C4 camelots 2, 1, and juniors (.75, .5)

BD pre C4s, almost new, placed a few times, never weighted - prefer aliens in these sizes, of which I have multiple sets. #.2,#.1 $33 ea.
Pre C4 camelots .2,.1

Almost unused C3's, test placed on 1 lead, never weighted - didn't like them, prefer aliens in these sizes. #0,#1, & #2 $40 each
BD C3s 0, 1, & 2 (green, red, yellow)

Older generation Metolius power cam #1, placed a few times, just don't like'em. $25
Metolius older gen. Power cam #1

Metolius Curve Nuts, bought as a backup set, but didn't like em, test placed 2-3 of them a few times, they've been sitting in extra gear crate ever since. Can't for the life of me find the #3, so it's a full set minus the #3. Scuffs are mainly from rattling around in crate taking and putting other gear in & out.
$70 for set
Metolius Curve Nuts #1-#10, missing #3

BD Hexes, bought mainly for use as bail pieces in remote areas, never used, never lead on, never weighted. 4-6 slung with gemini w/triple fisherman's.
#9 is anodized, newer one. #9 is $9, #s 4,5, & 6 are $8 ea, #s 1-3 wired $6 ea, or $50 for set.
BD hexes, Virtually brand new, #9, annodized & 1-3 wired, 4-6 slung

1 metolius quick draw, 8 quick draws made up of old school big beefy petzl express dogbones with BD quicksilver (I think) annodized solid gate biners.
All in decent condition, biners are scuffed mainly from placing and cleaning from bolt hangers & gear crate jostling, I barely sport climb. $8 ea, or $70 for set.
Petzl express dogbones w/BD quicksilver annodized solid gate draws, 1 metolius draw

Misc biners, mod.D: 2 omega, 1 petzl spirit, 1 BD wire,2 BD bent gates, 4 ovals (1 blue water,3 BD). $2.70 ea, $25 for set
Misc Biners, ovals, bent gate, mod. D, 1 wire

Brand new BD figure eight rappel, belay device, that was never used, minor nicks from being in gear crate. Charcoal/gun metal grey annodized $8
BD figure 8, never used once

Original Chouinard vintage pre BD #1 & #2 cams I bought from D.Yerian years ago, taking up space. $40 ea
Original vintage Chouinard (pre Black Diamond) cams in very good condition, still good trigger action I obtained from Dave Yerian years ago (from Bachar-Yerian)

close up of Chouinard #1, #2 pre BD vintage cams

If any one needs anything specific not listed here, I may have additional gear I'm willing to sell, just ask. I may have a few older aliens, aid rack gear etc. Thanks for taking the time to look. I've never sold on here before, & don't have a smart phone (no reception) so bear with me, I'll try to respond quickly, and will ship immediately upon PayPal confirmation.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags