Warbonnet Sale XLC 1.1 DBL w/ topcover, 3 season Yeti w/ new dry down, Superfly

Well guys, I'm pretty sad to say that despite finding the hammock more comfortable to sleep in, the rest of the process doesn't work quite as well for the type of back packing I do. I've given it an honest effort and do enjoy a lot of it, but back to the ground I go. My loss is your gain All of the items for sale are in pristine condition. I am meticulous about treating my gear well so it will last, and my hanging gear was no exception. I further analyzed every inch of the items before posting this and I can assure you they are all as like new as used gear can get. All items were purchased in 2014. I have for sale: 1.) XLC 1.1 DBL with winter top cover. Whoopie sling suspension. I have slept in this hammock 4 nights in the woods, and 1 night on my deck. I have taken excellent care of it and there isn't a blemish anywhere to be found. It comes with its original stuff sack, 2 warbonnet biners, the stock whoopie slings, and a brand new in package pair of JRB whoopie slings. I paid $275 for the hammock and top cover and $10 for the biners for $285 total (throwing in the whoopies for free). Asking $250 shipped immediately. 2.)SOLD Pending funds Warbonnet 3 season Yeti in Multicam with the new water resistant down. I used this to sleep 2 nights in the woods and tested it for a few minutes on my deck before that. It was stored in a pillow case in my gear room and was always compressed for the absolute minimum amount of time. To the point where I would not finish packing my pack until the morning of no matter what time I was leaving just to not leave it compressed over night unnecessarily. Comes with original red stuff sack. I paid $215. Asking $185 Shipped immediately. 3.)SOLD Pending Funds Warbonnet Superfly in olive. Only used it once in the woods. Performed flawlessly in 30 degree rainy night. Has some guy line attached to each of the tie out points. Let it dry for a couple days in my guest bathroom and then stuffed it away where it sits today. Comes with original olive stuff sack. Paid $130 for the tarp. Asking $110. If someone wants the whole package I will drop the price from $545 total to $520 shipped. I think that about covers it. Please feel free to ask any questions. If you need anything specifically photographed I would be happy to do it. I just took a generic picture as it would be impossible to photograph every pertinent portion of every item. I'm not really looking for any trades but some high quality and new sleeping bags would be considered. IMG_20140921_190206_zps31bd663b.jpg IMG_20140422_124639_zps704c493b.jpg IMG_20140423_105241_zps6bf14251.jpg 2014-03-29_16-41-44_16_zps6dd52ccf.jpg