Looking for lightweight netted hammock and tarp

I'm a lowly ground/tent camper, looking to possibly expand into hammock camping. Because I'm not sure if I'll like it yet though, I'd prefer to try some used gear to save money up front. I'm not 100% sure what I want, but looking for something like this to start: Hammock: - 11' asym hammock with net. Could be a chameleon, darien, half-zipped, or anything similar. - Ideally a light material like Hexon 1.0 or MTN 1.2 - Suspension I'm pretty flexible on since I don't really know what I want. Leaning towards something simple like dyneema straps & a continuous loop, but if you have other buckles/etc I'm open to ideas. - Would like underhooks or similar to attach an under quilt Tarp - I know the least about this. Just want something with decent coverage and lightweight. Not looking for any super-tiny tarp though - this is one area where I wouldn't cut weight for lack of coverage. - Open to both sil-poly and DCF. Not interested in sil-nylon. Possibly open to buying a 20f-30f underquilt if you have a good deal as well. Also, apologies for a similar thread I posted a couple months ago. I missed notifications on it to email but added the forum to my email whitelist and

Detail

Tags