FS: Boots, Skis (x2), Mittens, Puffy, Ice tools

Thinning out the herd of accumulated gear to finance new gear. Make me an offer.

1. Arcteryx Cerium(?) Hoody Puffy, $225

Men's Arcteryx Down Puffy, Size Large, pretty sure it's a Cerium Hoody. Very warm, super lightweight, packs into stuff sack roughly the size of a Nalgene if not a tad smaller. Near perfect condition, only selling bc its a large and too big for me. Down is in great condition, always stored properly, etc. 

2. Shaggy's Skis Medora 105 mounted with Marker Barron Bindings, $275

168 length. A great mid-fat all-mountain ski mounted with frame bindings. They've been skied hard but definitely still have life left. Bases are in good shape with a fresh tune. Topsheet damage is largely cosmetic with a small topsheet delam in the tip that has been glued. Would be great as an intro touring setup, or 50/50 setup.

4. La Sportiva Nepal Evo GTX, Size 10.5 (43.5), $225

Cosmetic wear and tear but overall good condition. Tread is in great condition. Still waterproof, warm, laces in great shape, etc.

5. Blizzard Bonafide mounted with Tyrolia Sympro SP13 Demo Bindings, $325

173 length. Fantastic, hard-charging ski. I've had a blast with these for the past few years but now I'm looking for something different. Bases are in good shape, 1 small spot of ptex but no core shots, no serious edge damage, stored properly with summer wax and generally taken great care of. Blizzards last a while so you could definitely get at least another 2-3 seasons of moderate use out of them.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags