Hyperlite, BD, Patagonia Packs, Splitboard Boots

Selling some gear, originally just to get rid of it, now to fund emergency surgery for our dog...

SoldPatagonia Descensionist 32 - 110 plus shipping

Sold - Patagonia Ascensionist 30 - $80- 7/10 Condition

Sold - Hyperlite Ice Pack 2400 - Full Dyneema - $240 - 8/10 condition

Metolious Mescalito Haul Pack - $65 - 7/10 condition

These only retail for $100, but its hard for me to ship it for $20 if it only sells for $50, definitely willing to go lower if paired with another item. Has some scuff marks and a pinholes from being hauled, but is in great used condition, Awesome pack for bolting new routes as it can hang open from your belay device to access tools. I would hang it off the line i was on on a tibloc so it was off me and work from it. hip belt not pictures, but I have it. Shoulder straps can be tucked away.

Black Diamond Creek 35 Pack - $120 - 8/10 Condition

Loved loved loved this pack, but am going to try hard to use one pack for everything. Excellent cragging pack, can fit tons of gear and a rope on the back really well. Super tough, the side zip makes stuffing it full really easy.

Karakoram Prime One Bindings - 7/10 - $300

Excellent, easily maintainable bindings. Awesome entry level pair of bindings, Karakoram has incredible customer service, even for older models

Comes with all hardware needed including mounting plates, heel risers, touring brackets, etc.

Comes with an ultralight toe strap, extra heel riser, extra bolts, and extra g3 clips for field repairs

Small bend in the release lever on the back of one of the bindings, in no way effects the performance or joining force of bindings, see photos

I believe they are a Large, I used a non wide board and wear a 10.5 boot and they worked fine.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags