FS: Mountain Hardwear Women's Large climbing pants, Asolo Men's size 12 hiking approach shoes, and more!

Mountain Hardwear Railay Ankle Pant - Women's Large I got these for climbing / doing yoga because of the cool above the ankle style, but they are a bit big on the waist for me. They are that cool swishy material that is really lightweight and breathable. I've included a model shot so you can see how it lays on the ankle, though they are colored more grey and have strips. $25 + split shipping 

Asolo Shiver GV Gore-Tex® Hiking Shoes - Waterproof Mens 12 Navy - boyfriend bought these to use as approach shoes and used them for maybe 3 short hikes before switching to another shoe.   They are a bit muddy in the pics but honestly still have a lot of life left in them - laces are strong, no tears, sole/tread still well defined, etc.  He did take out the original insole and now can't find it so THERE IS NO INSOLE. $30 + split shipping 

***random extras***

Life is Good cotton canvas cinch backpack Green w/ Pink Heart - Bought this a while ago and then broke one of the bottom buckles by slamming a car door on it. Meant to fix it but never did. I had another older one that I've used as a gym bag as it is the perfect size to hold climbing shoes, a chalk bag, and a few random knick knacks.  $10 + split shipping 

Salomon Pulse hiking/running belt Medium purple.  Bought to go running but then never did.  I have a 32 waist and this fits snug but not actually tight. I cannot find a size tag but I am guessing this is a medium going off of Salomon's website. Never actually took it on a hike or run and it is new without tags. $20 + split shipping

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags