FS: GG The Two and GG G4-20 M Pack

Hello all! My hiking season has come to and end with a partially torn Achilles’ tendon and I figured it was time to go through the gear and let go some pieces. I am selling my GG Two and -20 Medium pack. Both GREAT pieces that have served me well, but am going to custom pack route for next year with a different freestanding shelter.

The pack is in great condition. It has only seen one hike…a 3 day 2 night trip on Indiana’s Knobstone Trail. It served me very well. Like I said before, I’m just upgrading to my dream custom pack for next year. I will do my best to make sure any dirt is rubbed off to make it look like new for you. I am including the shoulder pouch with the pack. $100 shipped. FIRM

The GG Two shelter is also in great condition   There are a few small holes (3 that I could find) and all of them are smaller than a dime  2 are on the mesh and there is one very small hole in the floor. See pics. Please excuse my pitch on the tent….like I said before, I’m injured right now and was hobbling around trying to get it up and get pics! I will also be including an awesome OR compression sack for the tent as well as a Zpacks DCF groundsheet (triplex size.) The ground sheet doesn’t perfect fit under the tent, but does cover the vast majority of the floor. It gave me peace of mind when in the backcountry. Asking $230

PayPal Invoice only with 3% on total cost for fees. Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks all!

GG The Two and GG G4-20 M

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags