(Mostly) Winter Backpacking Gear Sale! (With some 3-season gear too) Tents, Jackets, Snowshoes, Sleeping Pads

Moving to a warmer climate and unfortunately I won't have a chance to use this gear anymore!

All down/fill items have been stored loose, never compressed.

Shipping is added on to the prices, according to your location.

I'll post pictures of everything asap:

• Nemo Tenshi 2p Mountaineering Tent - $400
    • Condition: Excellent
    • Notes: It's the version with poles set up inside the tent, not the external clip system.
  • Mountain Equipment Gasherbrum Jacket - $500
    • Condition: Like New
    • Notes: Haven't used this as all, it's in perfect condition.
  • Cold Cold World Chernobyl Backpack - $175
    • Condition: Excellent
    • Notes: Used this on 5-10 light trips. I'm 6'1" with a 35" waist, so Randy sized it to be just between the Regular and Large lengths. No custom modifications besides the length, everything else is the stock configuration.
  • MSR Lightning Ascent Snowshoes - $150
    • Condition: Good
    • Notes: These are in excellent shape with one minor issue. The decking on both has developed matching frays on the inside edge near your big toes. The frays are extremely small, and I've just patched them over when using them. They haven't grown since initially appearing. I think they could be prepared pretty easily by MSR?
  • Six Moon Designs Lunar Duo Outfitter - $100
    • Condition: Good
    • Notes: Used on 5-10 trips. One small dime-sized hole in the netting on one of the doors near the upper seam, excellent condition besides that. Super roomy tent, really comfortable!
  • Sierra Designs Mobile Mummy - $200
    • Notes: Used on 1-5 trips. It's honestly a great design: you get to be warm and comfortable while your tripmates get a good laugh at the walking sleeping bag! Great for loungewear around the house as well haha
  • Exped Downmat Winter LW - $100
    • Notes: Used on 1-5 trips. Never had a leak with this, perfect condition. Great for winter backpacking. This is the LW model (Large).