FS/FT: New style C4 #6, DMM dragons, and men's shoes (size 9.5ish) including 5.10 blancos, scarpa instinct, and arcteryx approach

All prices OBO, you cover up to $10 shipping, I'll get the rest. Alternatively, local pickup in Las Vegas. PayPal and venmo accepted. You cover fees if not F&F.

2019 C4 cams from 0.3 to 3, missing #1 because I got it stuck in a crack like the gumby I am (trying not to be). All purchased by me in January and February. No falls or even takes. The #3 was dropped from a few pitches up but landed in scrub oak. Resulted only in a few dings and another bruise to my ego, otherwise functions perfectly. 

0.3 to 0.75: $50 each

2 and 3: $55 each

DMM dragon 2 cams #1 and #2 (C4 0.5 and 0.75 equivalents) #2 pending. Bought these used off of MP but had already purchased new ones and didn't wanna cancel my agreement with the seller. They are in great shape, haven't been placed much and I was told they weren't ever fallen on. $55 each

Totem cam 0.5 (black). NWT $90

Camalot C4 #6 (one left, pending) NWT. $95.

Arcteryx konseal FL US men's size 10 (Eu 44). Worn for about a week, just a half size too big. Would potentially trade for a size 9.5. $100

5.10 Anasazi blancos with a fresh resole with toe rand (I did 2 or 3 pitches on the resole) from Yosemite bum. I wanted to be part of the blanco cult, but they're just a little too tight and I have too many shoes. US men's 10 (Eu 43), but I asked for them to be stretched a 1/2 size on the resole. $100

Scarpa instinct s also just a tad too small. Only been worn for a couple gym sessions. US men's 9.5 (Eu 42.5). $100

Cypher zero in need of a resole. US 10.5 (Eu 44) but run small, about the size of the other 2 pairs. $15

Wild country helium 2 draws NWT x8. Had planned on making alpines of these, but decided to stick with my BD oz biners. $20 each. 

Mammut 9.5 infinity dry 70m rope NWT. $225

All prices OBO, you cover up to $10 shipping, I'll get the rest. Alternatively, local pickup in Las Vegas.  PayPal and venmo accepted. You cover fees if not F&F.

Interested in trades for WC friends 0.3-3 and DMM dragon 2 cam #5 (the C4 #3 equivalent). Also potentially interested in trades for bigger shoes if ya got em. Still looking for a BD hoodwire rackpack as well. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags