1. Mammut Meron IN Hooded Down Jacket, mens small. Amazing jacket that is just a bit too small for me (check out the reviews on backcountry). Its a $450 900 fill power ultralight down jacket. It is new, only worn inside the house, but had a 3 inch cut in one of the baffles on it (no down lost). I put a piece of tenacious tape on the inside of the baffle, a thin coat of silicone seam sealer, and another layer of tenacious tape on the outer. See pics below. $195 Shipped.
2. Dmm Dragonflys: Size 3, 4, 5, and 6. Lightly used. I just wasn't a big enough fan to keep them over my thumbloop mastercams. $250 shipped
3. La Sportiva Trango TRK GTX, size 41/8.5. They are lightly used (note the lack of treadwear) and are in great shape. $95 shipped
4. Marmot Sawtooth 15 Deg. down sleeping bag. Freshly laundered with down tek-wash, and properly dried and fluffed. No smells, stains, etc. $135 shipped
5. New MSR womens 22 inch Lightning Ascent snowshoes. SOLD