BIVY, SPOT, PLUS MORE !

I have a few odds and ends items i need to part with. All the prices include shipping so keep that in mind! Please send me an email or text if interested as I don't check the forums often... [email protected] - 318-453-4072 Paypal preferred.

Borah Gear Bivy - BRAND NEW Regular/Regular never even put a sleeping bag in to it. This one is a custom bag with added splash protector at the head and extra tie outs and pull outs. This is the M90 side zip version with a right side zip. It weighs in at 7.3 oz looking for 75.00

SPOT gps version 2 - Only used for 3 days, like new, has the belt clip hanger with it. 40.00
Marmot Super Mica - Blue Saphire, size small. Packed in my bag for 3 nights but never used in the rain. Paid 165.00 looking for 120.00

Ultralight down vest - Made by Uniqlo, packed with 650 down. Packs down incredible small and weighs in at only 5.3oz. Marked medium but is more like a size small. - 35.00

LOTS OF SLEEPING PADS - Brand new Thermarest ridge rest torso length (BRAND NEW STILL IN PLASTIC), Therm-a-rest Z-lite torso length ( USED 3 Nights Like New ) , 1/8 EVA full length foam pad (BRAND NEW) - will sell whole lot for 40.00

Let me know if you have any questions, would like to get rid of this stuff ASAP! Thanks so much

Ben