Fs: Lots of goodies ! Look !

So after cleaning up my backpacking drawer, and going through my odds and ends box I have a few items id like to get rid of. Most are like new or new. All prices include the shipping cost as well so please keep that in mind.

GoLite Poncho Tarp - New 7.2oz version in the gold/yellow color. Comes with tie outs ( with included line locks on the end ) Comes with original bag as well as a cuben fiber storage sack. Also comes with Zpacks stake sack with Ti shepard hook stakes, and poly cry ground cloth with carry bag. Everything, other than the stakes, is in like new condition. 70.00

Evernew Ultralite .6L cook pot - brand new still in box never removed. Comes with a cat food can stove ( used about 3 times ) a MRS plastic folding spork, mini fuel bottle and UL aluminum wind screen. - 45.00

Borah Gear Bivy - BRAND NEW never even put a sleeping bag in to it. This one is a custom bag with added splash protector at the head and extra tie outs and pull outs. This is the M90 side zip version with a right side zip. It weighs in at 7.2 oz looking for 75.00

SPOT GPS version 2 - Bought this brand new for my CT thru hike but had to bail rather early so it only had about 3 days of use. Comes with some dynema cord with a small mitten clip to hook it to your bag. comes with the little protector bag for it as well. 40.00

UL LOT - this is just a lot of misc gear most is in like new or lightly used condition. Included is : Small/Medium roll top cuben dry sack, small cuben stuff sack, cuben shoulder pouch, mini Loksack, Medium Loksack, 3 TI hook stakes, UL bug headnet, Blackdiamon Micro light, Bens Deet bug repellant, 2 MLD mini clips, mini light load towel, strap buckle with whistle and flint, fox4o micro whistle, roughly 25ft yellow dynema cord, roughly 25ft of black glowire, hanging portable electronic scale, mountain hard wear balaclava micro fleece. Asking 45.00 for the lot.

Please send me an email or text as I don't check back here on the forums very often. Email is or text at 318-453-4072

Thanks so much
Ben