FS: $90 Sportiva Xplorer Approach Shoe size 45.5

$90 OBO. Brand new (box included) Xplorer approach shoes from La Sportiva. I ordered them and they were too small and I was unable to return. Unfortunately now live in CA so if you are in the cascades, I will have to ship them. Pics are available in the For Sale gallery (search for La Sportiva Xplorer) and as files attached to this post.

Brief description of the shoes from La Sportiva:

A TECHNICAL ALL SYNTHETIC APPROACH SHOE DESIGNED TO PERFORM ON APPROACHES, EASIER ROCK CLIMBS AND ALPINE CLIMBS.
An all synthetic upper eliminates stretch and repels water while keeping the weight down. The Overwrap™ rand construction technology addresses edge roll issues by encapsulating the midsole in the rand construction, which lets you comfortably stand on smaller edges. The Vibram® X-Traction® outsole with Idro Grip compound combines lugs and edging platforms for walking and climbing performance. To-the-toe lacing allows you to easily adjust the fit for various end uses and a dual density midsole provides excellent cushion for long days and big objectives. An excellent tool for moving fast in the mountains or getting to the crag.

Toe box Overwrap technology rand construction controls foot creep when edging and smearing
Dual density EVA midsole is soft under the heel for all day comfort and end of the day trudging
Sticky Vibram Idro-Grip rubber is amazing on the rock
Highly compressed EVA RockGuard in the forefoot
TECH SPECS
WEIGHT: 13.4 oz • 375 g

LAST: Dynamic Tech

CONSTRUCTION: Strobel Lasted

UPPER: Airmesh/ Hi-Wear mesh/ Synthetic Leather/ Vibram® rubber rand

LINING: Mesh (back half and tongue only)

MIDSOLE: Dual Density MEMlex / TPU Stabilizer

SOLE: Vibram® Idro Grip X-Traction™ / Impact Brake System™

COLOR: Grey/Green

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags