CILOGEAR 20L WORKSACK-HANDMADE IN PORTLAND, OREGON USA-RED COLOR

Up for sale is a Cilogear 20L Worksack .  The pack is in the red color.  The pack is brand new never used from a smoke/pet free home.  This is a great little pack perfect for climbing and or everyday use.  I am asking $79.00 for the pack which is its retail price or best offer.  Shipping is $10. USA shipping only!  Payment via Paypal.  This pack is built to use and will last a long time.  Please view the specs down below.  Please view the photo.  I have several more photos of the pack but can't seem to post anymore than 1 photo here.  Feel free to message me if you would like more photos.

Thanks for looking!

Stripped Weight: 310g(11oz) Max Weight: 330g(10oz)
See bottom of page for Weight and Sizing specifications.

Made when ordered here in our factory in Portland, Oregon, and winner of the Guides Choice Award, the CiloGear 20L WorkSack is recognized as one of the best packs for climbers in the world.

OutdoorGearLab.com calls the 20L WorkSack a Top Pick, and recommend "...the WorkSack for climbers.".

The 20L WorkSack rides between your shoulder blades, well out of the way of any harness stuff, ski poles or anything else that might be going on. The same pack mates onto any other CiloGear pack as an accessory pocket, and totally outperforms any other detachable pack or "lid/hip bag" monstrosity for hiking, scrambling or skiing.

Secured with a zipper, the Ninja pocket is big enough for your altimeter and energy bars for summit pushes or keys, sunscreen and your wallet for those high stress trips to town.

Volume Range: Normal: 20L Compressed: 10L Closed: 8L

Weight and Sizing Specifications
Pack Bag: 310g(11oz) Strap set: 20g Total: 330g(10oz)
We provide two removable straps and a sternum strap. No hip belt.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags