Looking to Buy: Used Cams, Stoppers, Rope, Harnesses - Joshua Tree Nov 11th-18th, Red Rocks 19th-21st, Zion 22nd-23rd, Moab 24th----

Aloha All, 

After 7 years of living in Hawaii, I'm moving back to the Mainland in a week!

I'm beginning my journey to my new home in Moab by driving out to Joshua Tree from LAX on 11/12/20 and can't wait to run laps on some easy rope solo's etc in some old favorite haunts on my way out to Utah!

I have a decade's worth of big wall gear in storage in Moab but can't wait to get back on the rock and would love to buy a simple rack (or a few choice cams - BD #1s, #2s, and #3s, quick draws, a GriGri, locking biners, etc) so I can get in some good climbing right out of the gate. 

I'm landing in LA on 11/12 in the a.m. and heading straight to JTree where I'll be until 11/18 or so. 

If anyone in LA, Palm Springs, Riverside, or Joshua Tree has any used gear they'd like to sell and would be able to meet up on 11/12 or 11/13, I'd be hugely grateful and just simply beyond stoked!

Beyond that, I'll still be in the market when passing through Red Rocks Nov 19th-20th, Zion 22nd-23rd, and arriving Moab Nov 24th.

Please let me know if looking to sell some gear! Normal wear and tear all good and offering cash for reasonably priced gear. 

I spent many years climbing in JTree, the Valley, Moab, etc and many folks in our community will vouch that I'm a good dude and a man of my word. 

Can meet at 'x' time on one of the dates above??? I'll be there, exactly on time, with cash in hand, ready to rock!

Thanks in advance!

- Al 

Detail

Tags