FS: ZPacks Hexamid tent

This is an ultralight Hexamid Solplex tent by ZPacks. It is in great shape and has only been used for 21 nights this August on the John Muir Trail. I had no issues with the tent on that hike. There are two very small tears in the right vestibule (shown). I will include more than enough cuban fiber repair tape to cover those areas. The guy lines are also a little beat up and should probably be replaced (shown). I will include the stakes I purchased from ZPacks but as you can see they need to be bent back into shape. If you are going to be camping in rocky terrain such as what's found near treeline in the Sierra Nevadas I would recommend different stakes (or tie out to rocks and skip stakes entirely). Otherwise if you are in regular dirt / soil these are fine. This purchase includes the tent, stakes, cuban fiber stake pouch and cuban fiber stuff stack for the tent. You use your hiking poles to pitch this tent. No poles are included. $450. Sorry for the poor image quality.

Here is the tent pitched today. I did not do a great job pitching it (there were some roots in the way) which is why the right side picture has the ripple in it. Picture of the guy damage. Not every one looks like this but if you are replacing a couple I would do them all. If you are camping in rocky terrain I would skip the stakes all together and just make your guy lines long enough to tie around large rocks, and use those to guy out the tent.

Pictures of the small tears on the right vestibule. Sorry I don't have anything better for scale. I will include more than enough cuban fiber repair tape to patch these up.
And here are the stakes and stake sack:

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags