FS: More Jackets! Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm and Synchilla Hoody, Rab softshell, Montane anorak

Thinning out the closet and just trying to be break even. Prices include USPS shipping. I'm going out of town for a week tomorrow night but can get these in the mail either before I leave or after I get back. Thanks!

Patagonia Stretch Nano Storm, men's L. A Worn Wear purchase and looks flawless. The horizontal drawstring on the hood is missing, however on the one outing I used this jacket it didn't seem to be a problem getting the hood to fit tight with just the vertical drawstring - $130

Patagonia Knifeblade Pullover, men's L. This is a beautiful jacket purchased through Worn Wear and is in excellent condition with Polartec Power Shield Pro fabric - SOLD!

Patagonia Shelled Snap-T Synchilla Hoody, men's L. Purchased through Worn Wear, excellent condition - $90

Montane Featherlight Pro down anorak, men's M (euro sizing so maybe slightly smaller). Perfect quantum face fabric. Hoody style handwarmer pocket and zippered pouch that doubles as stuff sack. Bought off MP a while ago and sizing was miscommunicated by the seller, otherwise I'd definitely be keeping this - $110

Thanks for looking! I also just listed some Arc'teryx jackets here if you're interested () 

Cheers,

Stephen

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags