FS: Arcteryx Squamish Hoody, Men’s S; Icebreaker Merino Tops, Men’s L

1. Hoody. 2015 Version. Men’s Small. 5.6oz. Black. Good Condition, 8/10, with no holes or major signs of wear.  The only signs of wear I could find were some minor fading marks on the back and on one of the sleeves. $50 shipped.

2. Icebreaker 200 Oasis Bodyfit. 100% Merino Wool. Men’s Large. Black. Very Good Condition, 8.5/10, with no stains, holes or major signs of wear. $35 shipped.

3. Icebreaker + Cabelas Quantum Zip Hoody. 98% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane.  Light Heathered Grey with Bright Yellow Details. Excellent Condition, 9/10, with no major signs of wear. Men’s Large or Women’s 2XL (Size tag says 2XL, which I think is the sizing for a women’s fit.  I would say it is more of a unisex fit and I didn’t find any issues with the fit as I normally wear a men’s large). Measurements are: Across chest: 23” , Across shoulders: 20”, Sleeve length from top of shoulder: 28”, Length down center back from base of hood: 26”, Hood height:12”. $40 shipped.

Payment via PayPal Family and Friends or add 3% for PayPal Goods and Services, whichever you prefer.  Shipping via USPS First Class or Priority anywhere in the US. Please send a message with questions or for additional photos. Thanks for looking!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags