Sense Ultra, Helios, Ascend Glove (11-11.5)

I like to size down for technical trail running, but I think I may have overdone it with these. The sense (11.5) and helios (45.5) are basically new, never worn running, only tried on for sizing a bunch of times. The ascend gloves (11) has been used a couple of times on the treadmill and a couple of times on the trail. The helios sizing has been known to run a bit small. I'm usually about an 11.5, and I've gone through a few pairs of 46's that fit me great. The 45.5's are a good close fit, but I've got too many trail runners at the moment to keep them. The sense ultra ('13, very similar to this year's model) originally went for something absurd like $160, but I found them for a good deal, and I'm going a step lower here. If you like a glove like fit and something to move fast in over technical terrain, this one is hard to beat. I had a size 12 last year that I loved, but this year with some dumb foot injury, I'm going for a more built up shoe. Lastly, the ascend glove is a good bet if you're looking for a bump up in protection from the trail glove (had a abusive romantic relationship with that shoe, which left me with stress fractures.) So, in short, if you typically wear a size 11, but sometimes an 11.5, you should fit into these well (they all are close fitting on my typically 11.5 feet).

Sense ultra--$85

Helios--$60

Ascend Glove--$45

Includes shipping
Buy two and get a $10 discount. Buy all three and get a $15 discount.

Detail

Tags