GSD puppy (west CO / Utah area) needs new home (van too small)

Before you get your hopes up, we are in Rifle for a few days but will be looking to find her new owners in Utah unless anyone is willing to come meet us where we are. 

Bought a GSD puppy at 8 weeks old so she’s going on 10 now. Has had her 6-way shots already(no records, sorry).

The down low : My gf and I are on the road, she thought she wanted a puppy and we’ve decided it’s just too much work, and she isn’t feeling the connection she thought she would. We wanted to find her a nice home (prefer climbers to randoes). We got her from a breeder in Laramie, WY. Can also send over pictures of the pupper’s parents if you wanna see what she’ll end up looking like.

She already responds well to commands and us calling her “Ellie” which you could certainly change. She is hard to take on walks for some reason but maybe she’ll grow outta that. Does very well on a harness and collar.

Reason for letting her go: decision was very spur of the moment and we have felt no connection to her whatsoever. She’s a good puppy as far as puppies go as far as we can tell..

Basically, we’re just trying to make back what we paid (seeing as its a pretty good deal for a purebred) and more importantly want to find her a good (climber) home..hope we can find that. We’re in Rifle, CO for the next few days, planning to head to grand junction and then we’ll be bouncing around Utah for the next couple months thereafter.

PM me if you have any questions. Hope we can make someone’s wildest dreams come true!

we got her for $500 but are willing work with ya on that if it’s too steep. 

Detail

Tags