Cheap ice and ski boots! LS Batura Evo 45.5, LS Spantik 46, Scarpa Maestrale (older model) 29.5

Hey there,

Selling a few pairs of boots that are taking up space. I wear a 45.5 or 11.5 street shoe for reference. I will pay shipping, or you can pickup local in the Portland area. Happy to send more photos or field questions about the boots! 

First up, La Sportiva Batura Evos, in 45.5. $180 OBO. Boots are in good condition, normal scuffs and two crampon holes in the left ones gaiter (just through the neoprene like material). I really like these boots but they don't fit my wide feet and most days end in foot pain. They do climb ice well and have been warm up to 17-18k (not in AK). 

Next up, La Sportiva Spantiks, in 46. $275 OBO. I bought these for a trip to Peru, they were great if not a little overkill. They fit my wide feet better, but I won't be going on an expedition for a while. The rands could use a spot or two of shoe goo, but otherwise they are in great shape. 

Last up, Scarpa Maestrales, 29.5. $125 OBO. These are the version with blue buckles from 2015 or so? I have molded these twice and skied them maybe 20 days total, mostly easy touring but some easy resort days too (no rowdy hucking etc). I have always been pleased by how well these ski, but they are the wrong size for me. Good shape as well, just some sole wear near the toes and surface rust on a buckle. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags