GARAGE SALE!!! Tons of stuff! Cams, Boots, Clothing, Etc!

It's time to get some things out of the closet that I haven't used recently. Prices are negotiable just had to find somewhere to start at. Buyer pays shipping or pick up in the Front Range. If you want more pictures just let me know. Cheers!!

BD Stance Jacket:
Used once, I got this as a gift. Size M. Fits great (I usually wear large, 6-2 175lbs) Just don't find myself using this jacket enough to justify the closet space. $150

Stance Belay Jacket Front

Stance Belay Jacket Back

Patagonia Mixed Guide Hoodie:
Lightly used. Freshly washed and soft-shell DWR redone. Size L. Awesome piece just doesn't fit into the quiver. $175

Mixed Guide Hoodie Front

Mixed Hoodie Back

Patagonia Mixed Guide Pant:
Lightly Used, Some Skiing, Mountaineering and Ice. Thought that they would fit well but the belt is incomplete and doesn't keep them up on me. Size: L (34") $150

Mixed Guide Pant Front

Mixed Guide Pant Back

Mixed Guide Pant Scuff Guard

Arcteryx Venta SV Hoodie:
Lightly used, Mostly Skiing. Awesome piece with Gore-Tex Windstopper and pit zips. Very few soft-shell pieces with pit zips and GWS. I just run too warm for this jacket. I wish I could wear it without sweating too much. Size L $250

Arcteryx Venta SV Front

Arcteryx Venta SV Back

Brooks Range Mojave Down Jacket:
Lightly used, mostly around town. I run too warm to need a belay parka most of the time. One small tear in the R elbow. Downtek 850 fill down. Spectacular piece. Size XL. $200
Mojave Front

Mojave Back

Dynafit Mercury:
Awesome all-around AT boot. Gotten too far into the touring/skimo end of things to make much use of this boot. Pictures are without extra tongues but boots will come with booster straps and extra tongues. Size: 29.0 $350

Mercury Pair Front

Mercury Pair Back

Mercury R Outside

Mercury R Inside

Mercury L Outside

Mercury L Inside

La Sportiva Nepal Evo:
Great all-around mountaineering and ice boot especially for CO. Found I haven't been able to get out much on ice in the past few years because of too much skiing. Size: 45.5 $250

Nepal Pair

Nepal Heels

Nepal Toes

Nepal L Outside

Nepal R Outside

Nepal R Inside

Scarpa T2 Eco:
Great tele boot for all-arounder or newbie. Got hooked on touring and skim and haven't given these boots the love they deserve since. Size: 28.5 $250

T2 Pair Front

T2 L Back

T2 L Inside

T2 L Outside

T2 L Sole

T2 R Back

T2 R Inside

T2 R Outside

T2 R Sole

Alien Cams:
Violet, Red, and Green are CCH aliens. Full set is missing a Blue. Will sell full set for less than individual.
Violet $45

Violet Whole

Violet Lobes

Red $30

Red Whole

Red Lobes

Gray $35

Gray Whole

Gray Lobes, Barely placed

Yellow $35

Yellow Whole

Yellow Lobes, Barely Placed

Green $30

Green Whole

Green Lobes

Black $35

Black Whole Racked Once

Black Lobes, Racked Once

BD Cams Got a few that I just find I don't need multiples of and I've been switching over to DMM Dragons because they just work better for me and I find myself leaving these at home more and more.
BD C4 #4 $50

C4-4 Whole

BD C4 #4 Lobes

BD C4 #2 $35

BD C4 #2 Whole

BD C4 #2 Lobes

BD C3 #1

BD C3#1 Whole

BD C3#1 Lobes

Other Cams:

Metolius Ultralight TCU #00

Metolius TCU #00 Whole

Metolius TCU #00 Lobes

Other Odds and Ends

Black Diamond Epic 35 Backpack:
Pack with their ball and socket hip belt and their swing arm tech. Torso size: L $85. This pack is in good shape and has served me well on the few adventures it's been on.
Epic 35 Outside

Epic 35 Inside

Black Diamond Avalung II:
Used a few times. Found myself just avoiding most of the objectives with slide potential and not carrying this at all. $70

Avalung II Whole

BD Avalung II Mouthpiece

More to follow. Hope to get this stuff out of my garage and to people who will take it out and get use out of it!